1. Plug the power cord into an outlet
2. Power on using the main power switch at the back
3. Turn on the fan by pressing the power button on top
4. Press the Fan button to the left of the power button to cycle between the different heat modes.
5. Press the Timer button to the right of the power button to set a timer (1/2/3 hr) for the fan. The device will shut itself off when the time expires.
- Tip over safety switch: There's a tack switch on the base of the unit, if there's a tip over the switch will turn off the power of the heater to prevent fire. At this point, the user will need to make sure the heater is sitting on an even and flat surface and turn on the heater again for additional safety reasons.
- Cooldown timer: There's a 30 seconds cooldown timer after the heater has been switched off from HI/LOW fan mode, it's for preventing heat trapping in the heater to increase safety and prevent overheating of the element.
If the heater malfunctions and the internal temperature reaches 250°F/121°C, the safety fuse will turn off the entire heater.